Starpil - Stripless Blue Film Hot Wax Beads (Polymer Blend) (2.26kg)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
This film wax is a blend of raw materials with varying melting points.
Its polymer content allows application of a very fine, flexible film-like layer that does not crack when removed.
- Liposoluble, very elastic, soft texture with perfect pull of the hair but very soft with the skin
- Removes shortest hair from the root without breaking
- Allows to apply a fine layer with shorter drying time, but always flexible during the process
- Soft pull that reduces the pain sensation
- Easier to measure in any heater
- Fast melting
Ingredients: rosin, beeswax, paraffin, elastic polymer.
How to use: Heat wax to 50°C/120°F to produce a honey like texture. Then lower temperature on warmer to lowest setting and wait about 10 minutes. Test the wax’s temperature on your wrist before applying. First, prepare your skin for waxing using prepil starpi gel (for best results). Apply the wax in the direction of hair growth. Leave to cool, then carefully but firmly peel off the wax, pulling it back parallel to your skins surface in the opposite direction to hair growth.
Doypack (2,26 kg).