Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
2 syringes × 1.0 ml per pack
Sosum M is a stabilized hyaluronic acid- (HA)-based filler with high cross-linking rate. High density and finely-packed molecular structure of the gel are achieved due to the “Low Temperature Stabilization Reaction (LTSR)” technology. The Sosum fillers have outstanding resistance to degradation meaning longer effect duration, as well as high elasticity and viscosity values, which ensure even distribution of the gel in the dermal layers. Zero level of residual BDDE is achieved through a two-step purification process. Low injection force of the HA gel ensures uniform and painless distribution of the filler during injection.
Strengths of Sosum:
- THE SERIES CONTAINS 3 PRODUCTS VARYING IN THE HA GEL GRAIN SIZE DEPENDING ON THE SCOPE OF USE
- NO RESIDUAL BDDE
- PROVEN EFFECTIVENESS (BASED ON THE SURVEY ON THE 8TH AND 24TH WEEKS AFTER THE INJECTION PROCEDURE)
- HIGH CROSS-LINKING RATE ENSURES UNIFORM DISTRIBUTION OF THE GEL AND NO LUMP FORMATION
- HIGH VISCOSITY OF THE GEL MAKES IT RESISTANT TO DEGRADATION THUS PROVIDING A LONGER LASTING EFFECT
- FINELY-DIVIDED GEL STRUCTURE ENSURES EVEN DISTRIBUTION OF THE GEL DURING THE INJECTION, WHICH MAKES THE PROCEDURE PAINLESS AND REDUCES THE RISK OF POST-INJECTION EDEMA AND BRUISES
Sosum M is perfect for correction of moderately pronounced facial wrinkles. The filler is injected into the middle dermis layer.
Scope of Sosum M:
- CORRECTION OF MODERATE WRINKLES AND FOLDS (NASOLABIAL FOLD, FOREHEAD LINES, FROWN WRINKLES, LIP LINES, MARIONETTE LINES)
- LIP CONTOURING
- LIP AUGMENTATION
The aesthetic effect lasts up to 12 months.
Product composition: HA 20 mg/ml
Needle size: 27G, 29G