Permanent Makeup Machine - The Pro Pad
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Pro Pad is our bestselling Permanent Makeup Machine which has been recognised by many people in the industry as one of the best machines on the market. In fact, the Pro Pad is an award-winning machine that has been praised for delivering consistently outstanding results whilst remaining under £1000 (EXC VAT) per unit.
- Comedic Supplies’ most popular and sought-after machine.
- Looks sleek and professional.
- Has been tried and tested by some of the industry’s elite and has been proven to be an extremely effective machine. The Pro Pad is powerful and can be used to carry out intricate and detailed procedures such as scalp micropigmentation.
- Features two hand pieces equipped with dials to assist needle depth.
- Has a low vibration which makes the procedure smooth and allows the client to relax.
- Features a fast and powerful Swiss engine.
- Can be used to perform procedures on all areas of the face and body: eyebrows, eyeliner, areola repigmentation, hair regeneration and more.
- Compatible with 13 different kinds of needles.
- Comes with a 12 months warranty.
- When you purchase the Pro Pad with Cosmedic Supplies, you will receive a box of 1Liner- 0.4 needles for free.
- After you have used your initial needles, you can purchase additional needles from Cosmedic Supplies from as low as £50 for a box of ten.
- The Pro Pad is incredible value for money.
Postage and Packing
Cosmedic Supplies provides special delivery on all orders over £150. This means that every order made before 2pm will be sent out the same day, allowing technicians to start working with our machine immediately.
Permanent Makeup Machine - The Pro Pad
The Pro Pad is Cosmedic Supplies’ most popular and sought-after permanent makeup machine. Having worked within the aesthetics industry for a number of years, our in-house technicians decided that the PMU industry was missing a machine that not only delivered outstanding results but was affordable for many more people hoping to kick-start their career. So, after many hours of research and test runs, the Pro Pad was born. Sleek and professional-looking, our machine is used by many of the industry’s elite to perform unbelievable PMU procedures all over the UK. And the best part, it retails at only £999.00 (EXC VAT)!
Our Pro-Pad is decorated with a shiny (and easy to clean) stainless steel finish and features a beautiful touch-screen design. Its powerful Swiss engine allows the machine to run for hours on end with a high level of energy. The Pro Pad is also extremely diverse and allows technicians to perform a range of Permanent makeup and medical micropigmentation procedures to the highest standard.
Whilst the Pro Pad is an extremely versatile machine and can be used to perform a number of procedures, it has been specially designed to work for those looking to create the perfect Ombre or Powder Brow as well as those who want to mimic the Hair Stroke effect. The technician is able to select an individual setting on the machine which has carefully been tried and tested to give the perfect output of speed for each specific procedure, essentially creating the best possible results.
Extras included with every purchase of The Pro Pad
With every Pro Pad purchased from Cosmedic Supplies, you will receive 12 months warrantee. In addition, every Pro Pad comes with a free box of 0.4mm 1Liner needles.
Available PMU Needle Sizes:
- 1R - 0.18MM
- 1R - 0.25MM
- 1R - 0.20MM
- 1R - 0.30MM
- 1R - 0.40MM
- 3RL - 0.25MM
- 3F - 0.3MM
- 4F - 0.3MM
- 3SF - 0.3MM
- 4SF - 0.3MM
- 12p mesotherapy
Specifications of The Pro Pad
Intelligent Panel is made of aluminium
Machine features an aluminium handpiece
Machine modes include Eyeliner, Lipliner, Eyebrow, Medical and Meso (??)
Panel type: Digital touch screen panel
Panel size: 16.5cm (width) x 20cm (length) x 2cm (depth)
Handpiece specification: digital handpiece with adjustable needle length
Why choose The Pro Pad?
- High powered machine that can be used for both cosmetic and medical procedures.
- Features individual programme settings for each area of application.
- Can be connected to two handpieces at once.
- Has 5 different modes for every technician to choose from.
- Ensures minimal trauma to the skin.
- Allows all types of skin to be treated (including thin or pre-lasered skin).
- Allows procedures to be performed under topical anaesthesia.
- Environmentally friendly. Noise output is low.
What is included in the box?
- 2 x Tattoo Handpiece Pens
- 1 x Intelligent Power Control
- 1 x Adaptor
- 1 x Power Plug
- 1 x Foot Pedal
- 10 X 1liner 0.4 Needles
Cosmedic Supplies Distribution Scheme
Cosmedic Supplies are looking for distributors of The Pro Pad. Distributors will be offered a 30% discount on all PMU Machines and all other products. If you would like to learn more about our distributors scheme, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.